Buy Here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2zqnUeN
- Hemp seed oil products contain a beneficial amount of amino acids, and vitamin E as well. It is a natural antioxidant, and the oil doesn’t stick to your skin as many oils have a tendency to do. It is rich in not only Omega-3 and Omega-6, but also Omega-9 — this will allow hemp seed oil to moisturize your skin and keep it healthy – and it does this without clogging your pores. Potassium and calcium are also found in hemp seed oil products, making it even healthier for your skin.
- People who use hemp seed oil products have reported that after they begin to use hemp seed oil, they have seen smoother, thicker hair, stronger nails and softer skin.
- Hemp seed oil is not the typical product that is put on your hair. Hemp, in its industrial-grade state, is drug-free and non-hallucinogenic; lest you worry that it’s harmful, since it comes from the Cannabis plant. Hemp seed oil has been subjected to heat which sterilizes it and prevents germination.
- Hemp seed oil, like Argan oil for hair, is a good source of many nutrients than can benefit the health of your hair. It is proven to be helpful for developing keratin formation. Hemp seed oil for hair helps develop stronger and healthier hair.
- Edible or use for hair and skin. For all hair and skin types. – NON-GMO / Unrefined / Extra Virgin / Cold Pressed / Imported From Canada