Buy Here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2uXRN6d
Cannabis Extracts: The Marijuana Handbook
2 Manuscripts – Marijuana: Growing Cannabis, DIY Cannabis Extracts
This book will teach you everything you need to know about growing cannabis. In this book, you will learn how to select the best seeds, how to grow cannabis indoors as well as outdoors, how to take care of your cannabis plants as well as when and how to harvest your cannabis. Very few plants can be used for both recreation and medicinal purposes such as treating insomnia, anxiety, and stress among other things.
You may probably know all the benefits that this plant can offer; however, you may not have a reliable supplier with the kind of cannabis you want. What then do you do? Your best option would be to grow cannabis. But you can only have the best marijuana with the right information on growing this plant and this is where this book comes in.
You’re about to discover how to grow and harvest cannabis plants.
Inside This Book You’ll Find:
- What Makes Cannabis Great For Medicinal And Recreation Purposes
- Getting Started: Seed Selection
- Indoor Versus Outdoor Cultivation
- Setting Up For Indoor Cultivation
- Setting Up For Outdoor Cultivation
- The Growing Process
- Much, much more!
Many of the extracts that we are going to discuss in this section are going to be listed later on in the book with the process in which you are going to be able to follow to make that particular extract.
- Kief: A powdery dust that can be smoked on its own but is going to burn quickly.
- Hash: Substantial chunks of extract. One of the oldest methods known for making extracts.
- Bubble hash: The same as the regular hash. The process for making bubble hash is one of the safest out there.
- BHO (Butane Hash oil): This oil will be somewhere between a waxy oil all the way up to a hard shatter. You should always test your BHO before you smoke it to make sure there is no butane left over on the extract.
- CO2 Oil: Your result for CO2 oil will be either a liquid you use for a vape pen or wax. This is one of the more costly techniques for making extracts.
- Rosin: You will either get a clean oil or a shatter like substance with the rosin extraction process. Due to the fact that it gives a decent product, rosin is one of the more popular methods to use when making extracts.
- Rick Simpson Oil (RSO): A stick tar is going to be left over from the process once you have finished it. RSO contains a higher level of cannabinoids and is found to be effective as a topical ointment.
Here Is A Preview Of What You’ll Learn…
- What Exactly are Cannabis Extracts?
- Uses for Cannabis and Cannabis Extracts
- Cannabis Need to Know
- Cannabis Oil
- Making Dabs
- How to Make Cannabutter
- Cannabis Edibles
- Rick Simpson Oil (RSO)
- Much, much more!
If you are interested in personal cultivation, making extracts or just love everything about this wonderful plant … This book is for you.
Scroll Up and Click the “BUY” Button
Tags: Sativa, Indica, Seed, Marijuana, Cannabis, Personal Cultivation, Weed, Cannabis Oils, Medicine, Hash, Vaping, Dabbing, Edibles, BHO, Growing Weed, Growing Marijuana, Growing Cannabis, Marijuana Books, Marijuana Business, Growers Handbook, Horticulture, Botany, Cancer, Marijuana Bible