VIPARSPECTRA Reflector-Series 300W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower
#GrowLight #FullSpectrumGrowLight #LEDGrowLight #IndoorGrowLight #HydroponicGrowLight #GrowLights #Amazon #WeedQuest
Buy Here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2AIfp24
- VIPARSPECTRA Reflector Series V300 LED Grow Light is scientifically engineered to keep the balance of the PAR Output and Coverage.
- The secret to the VIPARSPECTRA LED success is the optimal full spectrum which provides plants Veg and Flower all stages with everything they desire in the natural sunlight.
- Compares to traditional 250 watt HPS/MH while consuming only 136 watts! Perfect for a 2×2’ vegetative coverage at 24” while 1.5×1.5’ flowering coverage at 18”.
- Advanced high speed quiet fans and upgraded aluminum cooling heat sinks are easy for heat dissipation.
- 3 years local warranty plus 30 days satisfaction or return guarantee.
Hydroplanet™ 60x31x80 Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent for Indoor Plant Growing (60X31X80)¡
#Hydroponics #HydroponicTent #IndoorGrowTent #GrowTent #IndoorGrowRoom #Amazon #WeedQuest
Buy Here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2AIa9eQ
- Easy and quick to assemble
- Heavy duty tubes allow to hanging heavy equipments
- 60″x31″x80″/ 100% Reflective Tear Proof Mylar
- Color: Black and Blue,The material is washable inside and outside
- 2 years warranty any issue contact customer service with order ID
General Hydroponics GH1514 General Hydroponics Ph Control Kit
#PhControl #PhControlKit #growingPh #Hydroponics #HydroponicsPh #HydroponicsPhLKit #Amazon #WeedQuest
Buy Here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2A5dQIm
- Made in USA
- Designed to work superbly in hydroponic environments, both soil-less mixtures and soil grown plants
- Includes 8oz bottle of pH Up which is used to elevate it to the desired level
- Contains 8oz bottle of pH down which uses food grade phosphoric acid to lower the pH to to the desired level
- Includes pH Test Indicator tube:fill a test-tube halfway with nutrient, add a few drops of pH Test Indicator, and observe the coloration of the liquid in the vial.
- For best results, discard and replace hydroponic solution regularly
How To Grow Marijuana – I Love Growing Marijuana
How to grow marijuana – The expert source on growing marijuana. By Robert Bergman, author of the Marijuana Grow Bible. Learn to grow marijuana at ILGM today
Source: How To Grow Marijuana – I Love Growing Marijuana
San Diego legalizes marijuana cultivation and manufacturing, despite some concerns – LA Times
San Diego will have a fully legal and regulated marijuana industry, including pot farms, factories making edibles and retail storefronts selling the drug to both medical and recreational customers.
Source: San Diego legalizes marijuana cultivation and manufacturing, despite some concerns – LA Times
Cannabis Extracts: The Marijuana Handbook – 2 Manuscripts – Marijuana: Growing Cannabis, Cannabis Extracts (Cannabis, Marijuana, Personal Cultivation, Weed, Cannabis Oils, Medicine, Hash, Vaping)
Buy Here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2uXRN6d
Cannabis Extracts: The Marijuana Handbook
2 Manuscripts – Marijuana: Growing Cannabis, DIY Cannabis Extracts
This book will teach you everything you need to know about growing cannabis. In this book, you will learn how to select the best seeds, how to grow cannabis indoors as well as outdoors, how to take care of your cannabis plants as well as when and how to harvest your cannabis. Very few plants can be used for both recreation and medicinal purposes such as treating insomnia, anxiety, and stress among other things.
You may probably know all the benefits that this plant can offer; however, you may not have a reliable supplier with the kind of cannabis you want. What then do you do? Your best option would be to grow cannabis. But you can only have the best marijuana with the right information on growing this plant and this is where this book comes in.
You’re about to discover how to grow and harvest cannabis plants.
Inside This Book You’ll Find:
- What Makes Cannabis Great For Medicinal And Recreation Purposes
- Getting Started: Seed Selection
- Indoor Versus Outdoor Cultivation
- Setting Up For Indoor Cultivation
- Setting Up For Outdoor Cultivation
- The Growing Process
- Much, much more!
Many of the extracts that we are going to discuss in this section are going to be listed later on in the book with the process in which you are going to be able to follow to make that particular extract.
- Kief: A powdery dust that can be smoked on its own but is going to burn quickly.
- Hash: Substantial chunks of extract. One of the oldest methods known for making extracts.
- Bubble hash: The same as the regular hash. The process for making bubble hash is one of the safest out there.
- BHO (Butane Hash oil): This oil will be somewhere between a waxy oil all the way up to a hard shatter. You should always test your BHO before you smoke it to make sure there is no butane left over on the extract.
- CO2 Oil: Your result for CO2 oil will be either a liquid you use for a vape pen or wax. This is one of the more costly techniques for making extracts.
- Rosin: You will either get a clean oil or a shatter like substance with the rosin extraction process. Due to the fact that it gives a decent product, rosin is one of the more popular methods to use when making extracts.
- Rick Simpson Oil (RSO): A stick tar is going to be left over from the process once you have finished it. RSO contains a higher level of cannabinoids and is found to be effective as a topical ointment.
Here Is A Preview Of What You’ll Learn…
- What Exactly are Cannabis Extracts?
- Uses for Cannabis and Cannabis Extracts
- Cannabis Need to Know
- Cannabis Oil
- Making Dabs
- How to Make Cannabutter
- Cannabis Edibles
- Rick Simpson Oil (RSO)
- Much, much more!
If you are interested in personal cultivation, making extracts or just love everything about this wonderful plant … This book is for you.
Scroll Up and Click the “BUY” Button
Tags: Sativa, Indica, Seed, Marijuana, Cannabis, Personal Cultivation, Weed, Cannabis Oils, Medicine, Hash, Vaping, Dabbing, Edibles, BHO, Growing Weed, Growing Marijuana, Growing Cannabis, Marijuana Books, Marijuana Business, Growers Handbook, Horticulture, Botany, Cancer, Marijuana Bible
ScrOG screen kits from SCROGGER, LST kit for indoor grow rooms & tents
P SCROG Kits are available as portables, 2x4s, 4x4s, Smart Kits and screens only. all are adjustable. Our ScrOG system kits allow growers to train plants based on their individual needs regardless of strain, maturity level, health status or any other unique requirement. P SCROG screens are made from transparent polycarbonate resin allowing nearly all light to penetrate and are virtually indestructible. Our kits are made and patented in the USA.
Source: ScrOG screen kits from SCROGGER, LST kit for indoor grow rooms & tents
Hydroponics | San Diego | Hydroponic Supplies
Hydroponics – SD Hydroponics has 5 San Diego location for all of your hydroponic growing needs. We carry many hydroponic brands, nutrients, and grow supplies.
Source: Hydroponics | San Diego | Hydroponic Supplies
The Cannabis Encyclopedia: The Definitive Guide to Cultivation & Consumption of Medical Marijuana
Buy Here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2q7CNO8
The award winning Cannabis Encyclopedia is the definitive guide to medical marijuana cultivation and consumption. It explains all the essential techniques to grow indoors, outdoors and in greenhouses. All gardening practices are well-researched and illustrated with easy step-by-step examples and instructions.
More than 2,000 beautiful color images illustrate this 596-page book. The large 8.5 x 11-inch format, three-column pages are easy to read and packed with up-to-date information that make this book essential for all cannabis gardeners and patients.
Chapters on medical cannabis history, cannabinoid measurement and medical varieties provide a firm background for medical patients and caregivers. The Medicinal Concentrates and Cooking with Medicinal Cannabis chapters feature many different methods to concentrate and consume cannabis.
Each stage of plant growth is detailed and graphically explained seed, seedling, vegetative growth, clones and mother plants and flowering. Harvest, drying and curing information aims to preserve cannabinoids. Garden room design, construction and maintenance, greenhouse construction and care, outdoor gardens from backyards and patios to large remote fields are all explained in full detail and many step-by-step examples.
Four case studies feature two indoor gardens, one with LED and HP sodium lamps, Jorge´s backyard garden and a big garden in Humboldt County, CA. Each aspect of cannabis cultivation is examined in detail with a focus on organic practices preserving the sanctuary, meters, air, light, lamps and electricity, soil, containers, water, nutrients, additives, container culture and hydroponics, diseases and pests and breeding.
The comprehensive Nutrient chapter has individual drawings of 14 cannabis plants showing nutrient excess and deficiencies. The Breeding chapter explains methods, plant crosses, back crosses, true breeds, hybrids, etc. and provides step-by-step illustrated instructions on starting your own home breeding program. Learn exactly how to increase yields, increase cannabinoid potency, and make eco-friendly decisions from the expert, Jorge Cervantes. His advice is basic, detailed and reliable.
Growing Marijuana Seeds Indoors | Cannabis (weed) tips for soil
Growing medical marijuana indoors. Cannabis grow tips, buying marijuana seeds safely, germinating, cloning, harvesting & drying weed. How to grow
Source: Growing Marijuana Seeds Indoors | Cannabis (weed) tips for soil