Bring a new herb into your kitchen with this tasty unique collection of recipes for bite-sized, low-dose sweet and savory cannabis edibles. This cookbook ventures boldly beyond pot brownies with delicious and unique baked confections as well as innovative savory treats. Designed for bakers and cooks of all skill levels, Edibles: Small Bites for the Modern Cannabis Kitchen includes simple recipes like spiced superfood truffles and roasted beet hummus, alongside more advanced recipes like artisanal marshmallows and Gruyére & green garlic gougéres—all brought to life with vibrant photography.
Complete with instructions for creating master ingredients such as canna butters, oils, honey, and maple syrup, as well as information on dosage and portions and the science of cannabis, this book gives cannabis newbies and connoisseurs alike the info they need to create an easy, safe, and delicious edibles experience.
• Unique recipes for beginner and advanced cannabis bakers
• Contains detailed information on correct dosage and portions
• Provides tips, tricks and tools of the trade
Hua is the founder and chief confectioner of the popular gourmet edibles line, Mellows.
Carroll is executive chef and cofounder a dining pop-up, Cannaisseur Series, which hosts curated cannabis and culinary experiences, events, and workshops.
Those who like The Easy Cannabis Cookbook: 60+ Medical Marijuana Recipes for Sweet and Savory Edibles, Bong Appétit: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Weed, and Marijuana Edibles: 40 Easy and Delicious Cannabis-Infused Desserts will want this cookbook in their collection.
• Delightful addition to any foodie’s book shelf
• Thoughtful gift for anyone who enjoys edibles and cooking or baking with marijuana
• Cookbook collectors will appreciate the unique recipes
Cannabis () is a genus of flowering plant in the family Cannabaceae. The number of species within the genus is disputed. Three species may be recognized, Cannabis sativa, Cannabis indica and Cannabis ruderalis; C. ruderalis may be included within C. sativa; or all three may be treated as subspecies of a single species, C. sativa. The genus is indigenous to central Asia and the Indian subcontinent.
Cannabis has long been used for hemp fibre, for hemp oils, for medicinal purposes, and as a recreational drug. Industrial hemp products are made from cannabis plants selected to produce an abundance of fiber. To satisfy the UN Narcotics Convention, some cannabis strains have been bred to produce minimal levels of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the principal psychoactive constituent. Many plants have been selectively bred to produce a maximum of THC (cannabinoids), which is obtained by curing the flowers. Various compounds, including hashish and hash oil, are extracted from the plant.
Globally, in 2013, 60,400 kilograms of cannabis were produced legally. In 2014 there were an estimated 182.5 million cannabis users (3.8% of the population aged 15–64). This percentage has not changed significantly between 1998 and 2014.
Source: Cannabis – Wikipedia
Cannabis Extracts: The Marijuana Handbook – 2 Manuscripts – Marijuana: Growing Cannabis, Cannabis Extracts (Cannabis, Marijuana, Personal Cultivation, Weed, Cannabis Oils, Medicine, Hash, Vaping)
Buy Here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2uXRN6d
Cannabis Extracts: The Marijuana Handbook
2 Manuscripts – Marijuana: Growing Cannabis, DIY Cannabis Extracts
This book will teach you everything you need to know about growing cannabis. In this book, you will learn how to select the best seeds, how to grow cannabis indoors as well as outdoors, how to take care of your cannabis plants as well as when and how to harvest your cannabis. Very few plants can be used for both recreation and medicinal purposes such as treating insomnia, anxiety, and stress among other things.
You may probably know all the benefits that this plant can offer; however, you may not have a reliable supplier with the kind of cannabis you want. What then do you do? Your best option would be to grow cannabis. But you can only have the best marijuana with the right information on growing this plant and this is where this book comes in.
You’re about to discover how to grow and harvest cannabis plants.
Inside This Book You’ll Find:
- What Makes Cannabis Great For Medicinal And Recreation Purposes
- Getting Started: Seed Selection
- Indoor Versus Outdoor Cultivation
- Setting Up For Indoor Cultivation
- Setting Up For Outdoor Cultivation
- The Growing Process
- Much, much more!
Many of the extracts that we are going to discuss in this section are going to be listed later on in the book with the process in which you are going to be able to follow to make that particular extract.
- Kief: A powdery dust that can be smoked on its own but is going to burn quickly.
- Hash: Substantial chunks of extract. One of the oldest methods known for making extracts.
- Bubble hash: The same as the regular hash. The process for making bubble hash is one of the safest out there.
- BHO (Butane Hash oil): This oil will be somewhere between a waxy oil all the way up to a hard shatter. You should always test your BHO before you smoke it to make sure there is no butane left over on the extract.
- CO2 Oil: Your result for CO2 oil will be either a liquid you use for a vape pen or wax. This is one of the more costly techniques for making extracts.
- Rosin: You will either get a clean oil or a shatter like substance with the rosin extraction process. Due to the fact that it gives a decent product, rosin is one of the more popular methods to use when making extracts.
- Rick Simpson Oil (RSO): A stick tar is going to be left over from the process once you have finished it. RSO contains a higher level of cannabinoids and is found to be effective as a topical ointment.
Here Is A Preview Of What You’ll Learn…
- What Exactly are Cannabis Extracts?
- Uses for Cannabis and Cannabis Extracts
- Cannabis Need to Know
- Cannabis Oil
- Making Dabs
- How to Make Cannabutter
- Cannabis Edibles
- Rick Simpson Oil (RSO)
- Much, much more!
If you are interested in personal cultivation, making extracts or just love everything about this wonderful plant … This book is for you.
Scroll Up and Click the “BUY” Button
Tags: Sativa, Indica, Seed, Marijuana, Cannabis, Personal Cultivation, Weed, Cannabis Oils, Medicine, Hash, Vaping, Dabbing, Edibles, BHO, Growing Weed, Growing Marijuana, Growing Cannabis, Marijuana Books, Marijuana Business, Growers Handbook, Horticulture, Botany, Cancer, Marijuana Bible
Cannabis – Box of Six 20 Gram Tubes – HEM Incense
Buy Here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2hoKlwi
- Quality incense from HEM, one of the leading incense makers in India.
- Box containing six 20 gram (around 20 sticks each) tubes of incense.
Cannabis 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil by Edens Garden – 5 ml, GC/MS tested, CPTG
Buy Here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2qT0UBt
- Cannabis essential oil is blended into carrier oils to produce a soothing blend for the skin, muscles and all types of massage. The stresses and strains of over-exertion and simple wear-and-tear respond favorably to this essential oil. It is also supportive of mild skin conditions.
- Each oil is available in 5, 10, 30, 100 and 250 ml- packaged in amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap. Each order includes our 150 Ways to Use Essential Oils brochure. For more details about this product, see Product Description section below.
- Each oil is GC/MS tested to ensure 100% certified pure therapeutic grade quality. Reports and comments posted on direct website. No pesticides, herbicides, GMO or additives. All oils stored in temperature controlled rooms, with minimal light, to ensure therapeutic properties are not compromised.
- Highest quality and affordable prices. We do not sell wholesale or to stores, but offer top quality essential oils at the best price, direct to our loyal customers. We ship promptly from our garden to your home, which means product never sits on shelves. We control the freshness and quality of each product.
- We are one of the top 250 US sellers on Amazon.com (ranked 178 out of around 2 million sellers), with a consistent customer service feedback rating of 100%. Edens Garden is women owned and operated. 10% of all proceeds are donated to a variety of organizations.
Marijuana: Facts about Cannabis
Cannabis, or marijuana, is one of the oldest psychoactive substances. It is often smoked, brewed or eaten for its medicinal and recreational effects.
Medical marijuana advocates tout the drugs’ ability to soothe nausea and increase appetite, quiet pain, soothe anxiety and even reduce epileptic seizures. However, because research on the drug is so tightly restricted, few studies have tested these medical claims.
Source: Marijuana: Facts about Cannabis
Cannabis oil, highly efficient, natural cancer cure
▶ The Union – Marijuana – Cannabis – Hemp Documentary – YouTube