IT’S TIME FOR HEMP PROHIBITION TO END A GLOBAL CANNABIS SUMMIT THE WHOLE WORLD CAN ATTEND!
Time 4 Hemp 2013 Global Summit MP3 1-Min Ad
IT’S TIME FOR HEMP PROHIBITION TO END
A GLOBAL CANNABIS SUMMIT
THE WHOLE WORLD CAN ATTEND!
Each Friday this August, ‘Time 4 Hemp – LIVE’ will be hosting 2-hour specials to produce a 10-hour Global Cannabis Summit with some of the most brilliant minds and amazing leaders of the Industrial Hemp and Medical Marijuana Movement. This presentation will be broadcast live on http://www.AmericanFreedomRadio.com as well as on AM/FM stations across America and the ROKU Broadcasting Network at 9-11a.m. (PST) then made available for free download from the archives at American Freedom Radio and in iTunes.
The Cannabis Legalization Movement has long wanted
to have Congressional or Senate Hearings
as well as the chance to meet with world leaders to present:
- 1.) the rational thinking and hard data that verify PROHIBITION as a failed policy which ruin personal lives as well as the future of the following generations;
- 2.) the most significant scientific studies pertaining to medical marijuana and the need to stop arresting sick people and those who are caring for them;
- 3.) the hard data that verifies the cost of arresting people for using marijuana (as well as other items found in the black-market) is something society can no longer afford;
- 4.) the historical evidence (along with the current needs of the world today such as the mess at Fukushima or world hunger) which demand that humans MUST reintroduce industrial hemp back into the global agricultural markets in order for us and the planet to survive;
- 5.) the steps NECESSARY TO TAKE TO END THE GLOBAL WAR ON DRUGS – which is further complicated by the many anti-drug international treaties.
‘Time 4 Hemp’ is tired of waiting for the Cannabis Movement to be given such an invitation and has organized this 5 conference series. During each 2-hour commercial free broadcast, moderators will conduct discussions with 6 expert panelist brought together from all corners of the earth to present the most current research and statistics concerning this trillion dollar industry. When all is said and done, over 30 professionals will have addressed their concerns and solutions in a format that makes this material available FREE to everyone – including ALL THE WORLD LEADERS.
IT’S TIME 4 HEMP PROHIBITION TO END
2013 GLOBAL SUMMIT
August 02: THE GLOBAL IMPACT OF INDUSTRIAL HEMP
IN THE NEW CENTURY
Paul Stanford – United States
Founder of The Hemp and Cannabis Foundation,
Anndrea Hermann – Canada
President of the Hemp Industries Association.
Summer Star Haeske – China
Director of Sales & Marketing – envirotextile.com
Boris Banas – Europe
Company Director – hempseedoil.eu
Tony Budden – South Africa
Director of – hemporium.com
Greg Flavall – New Zealand
Director of – hemp-technologies.com/
August 09: MEDICAL CANNABIS – HEALING THE SICK ALL
AROUND THE WORLD
Mary Lynn Mathre and Al Byrne – United States
Founders of Patients Out Of Time.
Raphael Mechoulam, PhD – Israel
The Father of Cannabis Science; Hebrew University, Jerusalem
Franjo Grotenhermen, MD – Germany
Founder of the International Association for Cannabinoid Medicine
Donald Abrams, MD – United States
Professor, UCSF School of Medicine
Sunil Aggarwal, Ph.D, MD at NYU – United States
Jeff Hergenrather, MD – United States
President, the Society of Cannabis Clinicians
Aug 16: THE INTERNATIONAL TIES THAT BIND US ALL
ARE STRONGER THAN HEMP-ROPE
Michael Krawitz – United States
Executive Director of Veterans For Marijuana Access.
Jeffery Dhywood – United States
Author of: ‘World War D – The Case Against Prohibition’
Panelist to include.
Judge James Gray – United States
Vice Presidential Candidate – The Libertarian Party
Aug 23: THE FAILED POLICES OF PROHIBITION ARE CRIMINAL
AND DESTROYING EVERY SOCIETY ON EARTH
Peter Christ – United States
Co-founder of Law Enforcement Against Prohibition.
Panelist to be announced soon.
Aug 30: WHAT MUST WE DO TO END THIS WORLD WAR!?
Howard Wooldridge – United States
Founder of Citizens Opposing Prohibition.
Ethan Nadelmann – United States
Executive Directot of the Drug Policy Foundation
This special presentation is being hosted by Casper Leitch
on the American Freedom Radio Network.
Please share this with those who you feel
would enjoy knowing about this information.